What: Jewelry-Makers Meet and Greet + Pin Swap
Who: Any jewelry-maker or aspiring jewelry-maker.
When: June 3 from 4 to 7pm
Where: Wild Rice Retreat
- Let’s get together, build community and swap pins!
- Pins must be hand-made by you and must have a value of $30 or less. We’ll do a blind swap. If you bring a pin, you can take a pin!
- This will also be an amazing opportunity to check out Wild Rice Retreat – a center for arts and well-being. The perfect spot for a potential jewelry workshop!
- RSVP here or here, so we know how many folks to expect. 🙂
- Please feel free to share this event with our fellow makers! The more the merrier!
- Don’t make jewelry, but still wanna hang with us? That’s cool! You’re welcome too!
Joining us from out of town? It’s the perfect time to visit the Chequamegon Bay Area!